Nuffnang

Friday 11 July 2014

Day 37: Surgical hooks + Wires Removed

I went back to my dentist yesterday. He removed my surgical hooks and wires and did not replace a new wire for me. He said he wants to let the teeth settle into the "new position" first and it's his special technique not common to other dentists. 

I then went to work after the appointment. I did some waitressing and moving furniture a for around 6 hours and I was dead exhausted. I'm even experiencing some aches now. I am so weak. Boo. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Well, I'm 36 days now and I go to the orthodontist next week, so hopefully I'll get my hooks removed too, although I'm not counting on it. :P

    Try and take it easy. :)

    Abigail ♥
    www.maxillofacialmemories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)