Nuffnang

Thursday 24 July 2014

Day 50: Rebel - Defied Surgeon's Instruction

Herrow there.

Remember how my surgeon disapproved me of participating in camp activities back then? Well, just wna say I'm back from a 3D2N camp, and I survived. (Or so I thought)

Well the camp that I WAS supposed to attend was scheduled next week. So technically, attending the camp this week was even risker because my surgeon forbids me joining the next. 

Besides the fact that I couldn't open my mouth wide, I thought I felt really normal - like a human with no problems eating and chewing. So I decided to take the risk. 

First of all, I was very afraid of getting hit in the jaws. I was really cautious making sure to protect my jaws whenever we're playing games. They are my number one priority in my life right now. 

Although with my constant effort to protect them, I still feel a little mild pain on my left jaw. Near the jaw joint. The pain is similar to the feeling of attempting to yawn at day 5 post op. As long as I close my mouth fast enough, the pain will go away. 

Surprisingly, during the camp I realised I can open my mouth two fingers wide big.  I guess I talked too much and laugh a lot. And!!! Yawned a lot too. We slept between 4am - 5am every night. The slight pain is worth the 2 fingers but now, I am back to one finger + 

I also brought home a really dry throat/cough. My voice, they are so hoarse. I could be misunderstood as a tranny. Any good homemade throat remedy for me to try?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)