Nuffnang

Tuesday 3 June 2014

4D3N chalet? - Admission Day


And the journey begins......

Well. This is my first time blogging on the phone, I'm here resting on my bed after a whole day of waiting. Waited for a whole 2 hours for my bed to be ready. 

And as usual, cried and teared several times again. Why am I so weak 😟

But one thing that pisses me off today is this (new?) doctor was suppose to draw my blood for some testing and he couldn't find my freaking veins. The thing is, he went ahead knowing he'll not succeed. It took him three tries for him to get the needle into the right position. 3 needles just for a small tube of blood. Wtf. 

Sometimes I really wonder what these doctors have been learning in medical school. If simple things like these they can't manage, how can we entrust our lives in their hands. 

Anyway, my surgeons came to visit me earlier on. They are really friendly and nice people. Altogether, I have 3 surgeons operating on me and 2 anaestatists by my side. Hope everything will go smoothly for me. Pray for me. 🙏


Dinner is served. Really bland and tasteless so I went down to get myself a better last meal. 



Fasting starts at 12mn later. No eating and drinking. ☝️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)