Nuffnang

Sunday 8 June 2014

Day 4: Depression

After much rest, I am finally back to updating this space again.
A little disclaimer: this post was written on 10/6/14. I will try as much as possible to recall whatever that has happened. 

Every day was hard for me, I would just cry over the littlest thing. It got me thinking whether I really DID want this surgery so much.

Even my ovary was being a bitch. My period came the day before and at night, I almost fainted in the toilet which I have concluded it is because of the excess blood loss I am experiencing. Imagine: not having enough food/nutrients + period + surgery + wanting to poop. Perfect combination maybe? How not to feel weak.

Neck area feels extremely tight which causes me to have some breathing difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)