Nuffnang

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Day 6: Back to Orthodontist

I can finally do a proper update now since I cannot really remember what had happened the past few days.

Went back to my orthodontist today and Dr Peck said that everything is well and we can removed the stitches on Friday. Woah, I'm afraid it'll hurt, but I've been through the worse already, right? My mom exposed me, she told Doc that I'm already having porridge and he said it's too soon I might infect my wound.

Sleeping: 
I finally slept for 6 hours straight. Normally I'll wake up every 2-3 hours because of the discomfort.

Swelling/Bruising:
Swelling hasn't really subsided as compared to yesterday but as expected, yellowness around neck/chest area has started showing up.

Discomfort:
Neck area still feels extremely tight, I can't breathe properly for nuts even though my mucous is almost gone. Bleeding in my nose has almost stopped as well. I just get specks of blood in my mucous but I can forsee it'll be gone in the next few days.

Numbness:
I get random tongue numbness all the time which is so frustrating. As I am typing this I feel like pulling out my tongue. I think if I walk around I'll regain some of the feeling but once I sit down/lie down, it's here again.

Numbness around the face area has subsided quite a bit, although I still cannot feel the bottom left of my face.

Diet:
- Ensure Milk
- Brands Essence
- Porridge
- Mash Potato
- Juices
- Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)