Nuffnang

Friday 27 June 2014

Day 23: Another bracket dropped

What is this. Are you kidding me? I noticed another bracket gone loose. It's the second one that I noticed, and both is on my upper set of teeth.

Hopefully aloha dental doesn't charge me for these brackets. It's not like I've been eating hard food or so that causes these brackets to fall one by one. Zz 

Sigh. 

On a side note, I ate carrot cake this morning and I took about an hour to finish one whole packet by myself. Yums in the tums. 

I've a lot of cleaning up to do later! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no.. why do your brackets keep dropping?! Do replace it asap so that nothing shifts.. :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Bad luck.

      Read my newer post. Another surprise. I think my teeth are having their own party in my mouth.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)