Nuffnang

Sunday 15 June 2014

Day 11: Bracket Dropped :(

I was practicing smiling and moving my facial muscles again and I realised something....... One of my brackets came loose T_T this explains why my upper teeth moved. Sigh. Thing is, I don't even know when the bracket dropped.

I rly think it's too fast to change 'em wires but looks like I've no choice anymore, right? Oh well. 

-

I was feeling pretty curious about how the surgery was really done so I went on YouTube and typed "lefort 1". To my horror, there were a lot of videos taken and I mean real ones not those animated ones. Years back, while I was considering the surgery I watched the video for only 2 seconds and I brushed the idea away. Hahaha. No that I've completed, *pats shoulder* I am so brave!!! 

1pm
I'm feeling pins and needles around my chin area the whole day. Could be the nerves are regenerating. I have regained 100% of the feelings in my nose, cheeks and the area above the lips. 

I'm left with my bottom left lips and chin area where I still feeling pretty numbed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)