Nuffnang

Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 25: Oops, it popped.

Apart from all the bad things that had happened, something new and exiting occurred to me this morning. 

Just like how people normally crackes their knuckle, my jaws did the exact same thing to itself when I opened my mouth slightly this morning after I woke up.

Of cos, this gave me a huge scare. I was seriously thinking my jaw was dislodged. There was no pain, no discomfort. Instead, when I tried to open my mouth, I could fit in one finger, sideways in comfortably. Normally I could only do this SLOWLY after much practicing of stretching the jaw muscles. 

This could be a good thing right? I hope my right one cracks too cos it feels like I could open my left side more than my right. It kinda relaxes the muscles/joints as well. Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)