Nuffnang

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Day 13: Upper Jaw is Slanted :(

I'm back from visiting dr loh, addressed to him my concerns that my upper jaw could be slanted from the surgery. He used some ruler to measure and indeed they are slanted. He removed the rubber bands on my right side so it my upper right jaw will move any lower. 

Should I be happy or sad that I'm down to one rubber band. He told me to alert dr peck. Hope everything is ok. 

I asked him if it can be fixed he said, "yeah yeah" but how? I definitely do not want to go for another round of surgery. Def no. 


You can see here, my upper wires they are slanted one side. They weren't like this before surgery. My upper teeth shifted way too much because of one dropped bracket. 

Dr loh said he couldn't bond it back yet because my jaw is still weak. Gta wait now, this whole braces process gna get delayed sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)