Nuffnang

Monday 23 June 2014

Day 19: Gonna Miss Out

Back from another doc appt. Dr Peck, as usual, said everything was healing properly. I'm also a lot less swollen now.

I asked him whether I could participate in my university's orientation camp next month as it's gna be packed with all the exciting (physical) games. Well, my bones will not be fully healed by then which means I got to give it a miss. :( 

He said I could, if I wanted but I am not allowed to be part of the games. Then what's the whole point of it right? I'm so said. Orientation camps are the ones where we'll really meet people from out course and make friends. I'm so sad now. T_T 

Jaw bones, heal faster please.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Me again. :) Don't worry about missing out on the orientation games.. :) It's for the greater good! Anyway there are lots of chances to make friends if you join clubs or activities afterwards. There're so many of them. :)

    Personally I think that there wasn't much to reminisce about rolling in mud and floor during my orientation camps, haha. So you're not missing out on that much unless you're really into suffering. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess I really do not have a choice. Not really a fan of those games, but it's the bond that we can build during the orientation. Oh well. All is good, I do not want to risk going for another round of surgery.

      Thank you, Wendy! ♥

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)