Nuffnang

Monday 16 June 2014

Day 12: Dizzy Spells

9 am
My urine still reeks of medicine-y smell although I've already stopped taking all my medications. 

I've also noticed a slight pain on my bottom right jaw. The place where I could feel the bump which extends up till my cheeks. 

2 pm
I was on my way to meet my surgeon and I bumped into my neighbor. I tried my best to smile as wide as I could and in return I got this o.O look. Could he not recognize who I was anymore? Hm. 

I also get so much more tired now when I'm walking to the train station. Having a little headache as I'm typing this as well.  Oh, liquid diet. What have you done to me. :( 

4pm
Doc's appt went well. 

I went in the room and he greeted me with "wow, you're very pretty already....." "Well, actually not quite yet, wait for the swelling to go down completely. You're only at day 12" he later added. 

Dr peck gave the green light for me to move on from liquid to soft food. "No steak yet" he mentioned. Hahaha. 

As I was making my way to the bus stop, a really kind auntie stopped by upon seeing how "weak" I was. I was kind of dizzy and was walking at a really slow paced. She noticed me and even offered to walk to me to bus stop. "Make sure you squat down if you're not feeling well", she adviced. How nice of her? We do need more people like her! #FaithInHumanityRestored. 

Anyway dr loh is not in town today, I can only go back tomorrow to get my bracket bonded back together..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)