Nuffnang

Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 8: I brushed my teeth!!! ^^

1 am
I noticed that the major tongue + jaw + neck tighteness only occur to me in the second half of the day. Usually I'll go to bed feeling like someone is actually strangling me. Any remedy, anyone?

// it suddenly come to my realization that it could be the elastics that are causing all these soreness. But how can two little rubber bands bring one such pains. Is it even possible???

10.56 am
I looked into the mirror and I don't even recognize myself anymore. My features have changed so much. 

Anyway, I've finally finished my anti bionics. I'm so glad because this is one med that will make my gag reflex so baldy. The taste is horrendous. No more pounding and drinking yucky meds. *pats on my shoulder*

I am now back in painkillers while I try to control the number of pills I take. I do not want my body to be immune to this drug so I'll try to avoid it as much as I could. However, the soreness are not giving me any breaks..... 😒

2 pm
I can't stop torturing myself. I've been watching TLC (cooking channel) for so long. I wna eat all the good food. Yums. I'm hungry. 

3.30pm
Omg guess what!!!!! I brushed my teeth, I mean the inner side!! I am so happy I can't stop licking my teeth now. It's finally smooth again! ^^ Imagine not having to brush for so many days, the amount of plague formed up. Ugh, so gross. Before surgery, I'd brush twice, floss my teeth daily and also use the Christmas-tree looking tiny brush to go in between them to keep my oral hygiene. Imagine not having to even brush them for so many days.... It rly irks so badly. 

I tried to fit my baby toothbrush in everyday but to no avail. It wasn't until I forced my mouth open that I finally squeezed it in. After happily cleaning the inside I realised I couldn't pull my toothbrush out. Hahhaha what a joke. I spent about 5 minutes relaxing before trying to force it out. ^^ I can't rly brush the outside yet though, oh the irony. I have elastics strategically placed in my teeth. It's hard to brush them, the last thing I want is to snap them bands. But it's ok, my tongue can reach out to feel them anyway. Hahaha. At least the insides are cleaned. 

Speaking of which, I realised I couldn't feel my gums at all. They are so numbed like as if they were injected anesthesia in preparation for wisdom tooth extraction. Although I can still roughly feel the front/right side of the gums....... A bit.

New milestone everyday. I wonder what's in stall for me tomorrow. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)