Nuffnang

Monday 30 June 2014

Day 26: Stitches left in my mouth

Can my braces/jaw surgery journey get any worse?

I realised dr peck left out one of the stitches in my mouth. He forgot to remove. Which, I don't blame him, because it's buried deep inside, near the last tooth.

I am still swollen there, which means there is little, or no space between my cheeks and the tooth. It wasn't until I used a tooth pick to separate that area that I found something black, which I thought dirt. 

I tried to get it out and I bled which immediately reminded me that it could be stitches left behind. 

I really so hate my braces, since the start. I can't wait to get it off but I still have 1 year + to go. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment/ask anything. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)